Life is busy you know. I have a hard time keeping up with all this blogging and such as a single female; I don't know how you people with families actually accomplish anything.
So it's September. I guess that means its time to take a look back at my August goals and see how I did. I can tell you right now, its not good:
• Weight train twice a week.
I actually did this. √
• Break 190. This will get me out of the "obese" bmi and into the "overweight".
I really really did not. FAIL
• Go for a walk/jog outside, once a week. The weather is still nice; I should be taking advantage of it.
Not a single time. FAIL
• Keep kitchen clean. (This has nothing to do with weightloss but I'm really bad about it)
I did this too. √
• Blog weekly weigh-ins. I've been slacking.
Obviously not. FAIL
• Take and post progress pictures.
• Try BodyJam or BodyAttack.
I did Jam, I did. √
• Dance to at least one song a day. And I mean embarrass your friends dance.
As for weight loss, I weighed on Tuesday. I'm still at 203. With the complete trash I ate the last two weeks...I'm happy with this. I was sure I'd gained many of those hard lost lbs back and would have to start over again. It took major convincing for to even get myself on that scale. I was so scared. But sure enough, my body was on my side for once. Thank you BodyCombat obsession. Thank you.
I need to write more. I have a lot to write about. But sadly, once again, I have not the time. I'm actually still at work. (*Shhhhh*)
Have a good Labor Day Weekend everyone. It's pouring rain here :)
Thanks for reading.