Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Week Am I On Again?

Look What I made :)

Get your own graph at skinnyr





So I made it to Onederland for an hour or so. Right now I'm hovering about 203 and I'm okay with that. Especially after seeing my Skinnyr graph and how far I'm already come.

I have set a few goals for this month:

August Goals

• Weight train twice a week.
• Break 190. This will get me out of the "obese" bmi and into the "overweight".
• Go for a walk/jog outside, once a week. The weather is still nice; I should be taking advantage of it.
• Keep kitchen clean. (This has nothing to do with weightloss but I'm really bad about it)
• Blog weekly weigh-ins. I've been slacking.
• Take and post progress pictures.
• Try BodyJam or BodyAttack.
• Dance to at least one song a day. And I mean embarrass your friends dance.

Okay, I think that's about it. This week is going to be, I don't want to say slow at work, but it will be lower impact that the last few so I'll have ample energy to put into my workouts. I'm excited.

I need to get my Bridesmaid dress altered but I'm worried about getting it fit too soon and then losing more weight, but I don't want to wait too long and risk it not being ready in time or there be a problem and no time to fix it. The wedding is the last weekend in September. What do I do?

Thanks for reading.
-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I love your graph! Look at how far you have come! Soooo proud of you :)

    I love your goal list for August! Especially the dancing one!

    Keep up the great work, you will be in ONE-derland in no time.

    ReplyDelete

You gotta be cruel to be kind.